A Big Thank You to Books Actually for their generosity!
Who are we?
Welcome! You have arrived at the Pelangi Pride Centre (PPC) Blog.
Pelangi means rainbow in Malay as the rainbow is a symbol of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, trans and questioning (LGBTQ) community. PPC is a Singapore-based LGBTQ community space and resource centre located at 56 Lorong 23 Geylang, #03-00 Century Technology Building, Singapore 388381 (venue sponsored by Free Community Church) and operates every Saturday from 2-6pm.
For more information, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org You can also contact us at +65-91343466 on Saturdays, between 2-6pm.
- Tim Chan likes Pelangi Pride Centre's link: "The campaign video casted over 70 over..."
- Fazdli Jamal likes Pelangi Pride Centre's link.
- Prashant S, Bubai Dongfang and 2 other people like Pelangi Pride Centre's link.
- Amran Majid commented on Pelangi Pride Centre's link: "I cried a tear... u wiped it dry... I was..."
- Bubai Dongfang and Ariana Urike like Pelangi Pride Centre's link.
- William Coz likes Pelangi Pride Centre's link: ""A lot of people thought when..."